Friday, January 7, 2011

New Year ; New Life.

Start my Form 4 life at 3rd of January. My class is 4S3 and the moniter is Say Fong.==
Actually feeling quite weird at the new class with someone that i didn't close.
But luckily got Poh Chern and Wei Shuang same class with me.
Lolx.
I am trying my best to get good result for my exams to realise my dream.
Buddha bless me to get flying colour in my new result.
And somemore I meet a counseling teacher at the free period yesterday.
I talked to her for a few minutes for my future.
And she was so surprised when she heared my ambition.
My ambition is becoming a nurse, and is it so surprise???
Lolx.
I think I will find a time to have a talk to her when I am free.
Think first..

是不是我真的不值得你们信任?
为什么很多事情我都不知道?
是不是我不是适合谈心的朋友?
为什么很多事情我必须等到你们一些比较远的朋友告诉我才知道?
不是知己吗?
为什么什么也不愿意告诉我?
有时候我真的很难过知道吗?
所以请考虑一下我的感受好吗?

No comments:

Post a Comment