Tuesday, December 21, 2010

23rd of December.

As the title says, this is the day that all the form 3s scared of.
Actually I was really scared for my result.( Even my UPSR also i didnt scare before.)
I can tell that I really didnt have the confident to get flying colour in my result. Duhhhh.
If my result is really TERRIBLE. I will becoming very down. SHITT.
Maybe I really wanted to get into Science class.
The result will affected my future and I really dont want my hope and ambition become a USELESS dream.
So, I am so stress now and I really cant slept well very night.
OMG.
Please,
Do not fail the result if not I really will cry and the moment.
I couldn't afford this.
Sigh.
I know is USELESS to say now but I need a place to RELAX.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Feel better?
NO.

Sigh.
Just waiting for that day.......

No comments:

Post a Comment