Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sorry~==

Kay kay. I knew that my post takes sooooo long to post.
Thats not all my fault kay???
First, my keyboard spoil easily by a drop ( or many drops??) of water.....
Then, my CPU need to change a new one due to the old CPU restart automatic by itself...
After that, my camp of the school and lawatan got many things to do.
Till now, my camp and somemore my junior thing really making me no free time to update my blogspot.
Do you understand??
Kay. Turn back to my topic...
As the post on my facebook, my NEW handphone had been stolen by a stupic thief!!!
It happens at yesterday...
When i knew my handphone lost, i was like ...... Oh My God!!
New Phone!!
I almost cry but no tears..
欲哭无泪~
Then my mom call me when she knew it...
She was like "hahaha, no NEW handphone again~"
WTF
I really need my phone to contact my members lehhhhh...
so pity de me.
So, conclusion is..
I will not forgive the thief easily!!!
DAMN!!!!

很多事不是得过一次教训就会明白,
上天给我们的考验不是只有一次,
有很多很多的考验等着我们通过。
加油吧~

No comments:

Post a Comment